Poloniex will support the 2-year airdrop plan of APENFT (NFT) to TRC20-BTC, TRC20-ETH, TRC20-TUSD, TRX, BTT and JST holders. Here’s what you need to know:
The airdrop to Poloniex users will occur after the snapshot for BTC, ETH, TUSD, TRX, BTT and JST balances has been taken.
Once the snapshot is taken, the distribution will be separated out into two parts:
- TRX, BTT and JST: The airdrop for these assets will consist of approximately 90% of the NFT being airdropped.
- BTC, ETH and TUSD: Since ETH, BTC and TUSD are multi-chain assets and not only found on the Tron ecosystem, we will be treating these assets as a bonus airdrop to anyone who holds them regardless of the chain it’s on. Since we hold these assets in our TRON wallet we will distribute the amount equally amongst holders to ensure all the allocated NFT is airdropped.
- The first snapshot will be taken: June 10, 2021 at 12:00 PM (UTC)
- Subsequent airdrop snapshot times will be taken on the 10th of every month from July 2021 through to June 2023 at 12:00 (UTC).
- TRX balance ≥ 100 TRX
- JST balance ≥ 100 JST
- BTT balance ≥ 2000 BTT
Bonus Airdrop Requirements:
- BTC balance ≥ 0.0001 BTC
- ETH Balance ≥ 0.0001 ETH
- TUSD Balance ≥ 1.0 TUSD
- For the first snapshot, NFT officials will airdrop 9,999,900,000,000 NFT distributed equally to the above-mentioned holders.
- Over the next two years, after the first snapshot, NFT officials will issue 1,666,650,000,000 NFT every month to the same above-mentioned holders.
- The number of NFT allocated to the TRX holder = (The number of TRX held by the user at the time of the snapshot / The total number of TRX from all Poloniex users at the time of the snapshot) * The total number of NFT obtained from holding TRX on Poloniex
- The number of NFT allocated to the BTT holder = (The number of BTT held by the user at the time of the snapshot / The total number of BTT from all Poloniex users at the time of the snapshot) * The total number of NFT obtained from holding BTT on Poloniex
- The number of NFT allocated to the JST holder = (The number of JST held by the user at the time of the snapshot / The total number of JST from all Poloniex users at the time of the snapshot) * The total number of NFT obtained from holding JST on Poloniex.
- ETH, BTC, TUSD, TRX, BTT and JST tokens sold, withdrawn, or in a state of pending deposit at the snapshot time will not be counted to your airdrop balances.
- TRX and BTT are supported as wrapped assets for ETH on Poloniex. Deposits that were sent to Poloniex as wrapped assets will be excluded from the airdrop total as these are not held within a TRON wallet at the time of the network snapshot.
NFT trading is live on Poloniex. Begin trading here: https://pwangzh.com/exchange/USDT_NFT
For more details about the airdrop, please refer to the NFT official announcement.
Terms & Conditions
- You must have the minimum holding amount for each assets in your Poloniex wallet at the time of each snapshot to receive your monthly NFT airdrop.
- Pending deposits or withdrawals of BTC, ETH, TUSD, TRX, BTT and JST at the time of each snapshot will not count towards your airdrop balance. Please leave enough time for deposits and withdrawals to complete prior to the snapshot on the 10th of each month.
- The wrapped assets of TRX and BTT for ETH on Poloniex will be excluded from the airdrop total as these are not held within a TRON wallet at the time of the network snapshot.
- Your account must be in good standing (not closed or frozen) and not located in prohibited countries or jurisdictions highlighted in the Poloniex User Agreement.
- NFT airdrops will be distributed to eligible customers within two weeks of us receiving the funds.